Church Decisions Regarding Masks
- We will not ask if you are vaccinated or not
- We will trust you to make your own decision and act responsibly for yourself and toward others regarding masks and social distancing
- People can go maskless outdoors starting Sun June 20 but stay socially distanced
- Starting the retreat weekend July 2-4, we will be maskless AND no longer socially distanced
- Children (under age 12) will remain masked indoors following the CDPH guidance
Stay Home If You Are Sick
Watch the service online if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell. See the full list of symptoms from the CDC.
Arrive 30 minutes early to allow adequate time for us to complete the safety check-in and screening process.
Bring Your Own Water
The public drinking fountains in the building are NOT to be used. If you need drinking water, bring your own supply.
Use the Restroom at Home
Try to use the restroom before leaving for church. If you must use the restroom at church, clean whatever you touch (e.g. toilet handles, faucets).